The Kearney High School Music Department is excited to announce the destination for the 2022 Band Trip as
- A professional recording of the band at Sound Kitchen
- Visit & tour of the Battle of Franklin site at Carnton Plantation
- Joint concert with the Williamson County Community Band
- Tour of the National Museum of African American Music
- Tour of and performance at the Country Music Hall of Fame
- Private dinner at Blake Shelton’s Ole Red Restaurant
- Private party at Legends Corner
- Tour of the Musicians Hall of Fame and Grammy Museum
- Tour of Madame Tussauds Music Wax Museum
- Visit to Grand Ole Opry for 2-hour live radio broadcast
Student Conduct and BehaviorAny student choosing to travel with the band will be expected to adhere to the expectations and instructions outlined in the Kearney High School Band Trip Handbook. This handbook should be printed and reviewed, and any questions presented to the band directors. There are forms to be reviewed, completed, and returned at the due dates expressed by the band directors. As a reminder, at all times during the trip any student will still be considered participating at a school event with the applicable Kearney High School and Kearney Public Schools expectations in effect. Any student participation is voluntary, and is therefore not a right.
Payment InformationThe total price due for Students and Chaperones will be dependent upon the number of total travelers and room occupancy selections. However, the following baseline prices should be considered:
- Students: $875
- Chaperones: $1035
Trip RegistrationFor any interested traveler, the next step will be to complete the registration process outlined in the Payments Form and Instructions. You may also start directly at the Bob Rogers Travel registration form. There are some How To videos also available.
Bob Rogers Travel Cancellation PolicyAll money and fees paid to Bob Rogers Travel prior to cancellation are non-refundable. No refunds or credits will be issued for a canceled travel without the additional purchase of travel protection. All cancellations must be confirmed via email by Bob Rogers Travel. No refunds or credits will be issued for a cancelled participant without the purchase of travel protection.
Page last updated on September 10th, 2021 at 12:43 pm