How to receive communication/information
The organization uses a number of ways to communicate with families.
- Band parent meetings are always the best way to stay informed as this is a good way to give feedback, make suggestions, ask questions, and interact with the directors or officers. Meetings are the first Tuesday of every month at 6:30 in the band room.
- Another excellent way to stay informed is to frequently visit the band website.
- Charms. This is where we keep information about instruments, uniforms, band accounts, and music checked out to the students and much more. Updating your contact info in the student’s profile is also super helpful to receive emails and text messages. Go to www.charmsoffice.com > parents/students/members > school code kearneyhsband > your students id# or the password they have set up. Once there you are on the main dashboard and you can explore from there. This is also where you go to check student account balances.
- Get Involved. In charms there is a place for you to select things that you might be interested in helping with. It takes a ton of volunteers and helpers to make this work. Your help is much appreciated!
- If all else fails, email us and we would be delighted to work with you
Page last updated on November 4th, 2020 at 10:08 am