Welcome! The mission of the Kearney High School Band Parents Association is to provide assistance and support to the KHS Band Program and its Director(s).
We seek to support the common good of the KHS Band Program by
- Supporting the Director(s) in his/her curriculum plan developed for the school year.
- Supporting the Director(s) and students in achieving the desired level of excellence to perform in competitions by providing, as needed, a source of parent volunteers.
- To organize fund-raising activities which allow band members an opportunity to defray the cost of participating in band trips as well as providing necessary funds for the operation of the BandParents Association.
- To provide financial assistance for special projects, to help sponsor and/or chaperone trips as designated and to promote activities supported by the Association.
- To be proactive and vocal advocates of music education in the Kearney Public Schools and to the state of Nebraska.
Every current band member’s parent(s) or guardian(s) shall be considered voting members of the Association.
We hope you consider getting involved in the very important work of the KBPA. We look forward to meeting you and working with you!
Page last updated on August 10th, 2020 at 03:39 pm
Tisha ThackerSecretary Email
Ashley ArnerUniforms/Band Moms Email
Sarah WallApparel Orders Email