We recently purchased new band uniforms in 2016 and they look great! The care and maintenance of the uniforms when checked out to the student are the student’s responsibility. We want them to look clean and free of wrinkles. They should be worn with PRIDE!
- Students will be issued a band uniform free of charge
- Students are responsible for getting the uniform cleaned if it gets dirty and are responsible to return the uniform CLEAN at the end of the marching season.
- Uniforms can ONLY be cleaned at Liberty Cleaners (one cleaning will cost $5 for the coat and $11 for the whole uniform)
- Uniforms MUST NOT BE WASHED in a household washing machine
- In order for the uniforms to fit correctly students must be wearing some kind of tighter fitting white or light colored underclothes (such as Under Armor or something similar)
- Students are encouraged not to eat in uniform
- No student should be wearing makeup of any kind
- Students will be issued a uniform, gauntlet, gloves, hat, hat box, hat duffle bag, and a garment bag and will be responsible for them while they are in their care.
- Wear the entire uniform while in public or not at all. There is no in between.
- Gloves and socks can and should be washed after each performance
- You are highly encouraged to purchase your student’s shoes for band ($35), however shoes can be provided by the school as a part of the uniform.
- All students must supply their own black socks.
Alternate Band Uniform
In cases where a formal uniform is not needed we will have an alternate band uniform. It will consist of a blue band polo, black pants, black socks, and black shoes. The intent of this is to provide us with a clean look for times when a full uniform is not required (such as the band camp exhibition, summer parades, etc.) and to provide an alternate uniform in the case of extreme heat. Every member of the band is required to have these items; however the only piece that you will need to purchase from us is the blue band polo (if you have one —you do not need to re-purchase). If this will create a hardship, please see a director and assistance will be provided. You may purchase this shirt through the Online Store in Charms.
Page last updated on September 13th, 2021 at 07:35 am