There are two ways to get in. You can:
- Just ask to be nominated and you may get placed in the second band – you can do this by signing up in class.
- Audition in order to get into the top or second band. That audition material is in your music slot at school and needs to be recorded and uploaded using the directions below. You may also use your All State Audition music.
We will provide transportation if you end up making it. It is a great time!
Let me know if you have any questions?
Deadlines and Dates:
- Monday, September 26: Students should submit their application by this date: https://forms.gle/zC3ob53zf28MBK6i8
- Monday, October 3: Honor Band Auditions are to be uploaded by the students to the Virtual Impressions Audition website: https://audition.zone/doaneffw
- Friday, October 14: Selection results will be emailed, music will be available electronically, and invoices will be sent via email.
- Saturday, November 5: Fall Festival of Winds – 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. (Concert at 3:45 p.m.)