How to receive communication/information
The organization uses a number of ways to communicate with families.
- Band Parent Meetings: Held the first Tuesday of every month at 6:30 in the band room, they are an opportunity to directly interact with the organization. The band directors, organization officers, and other parents are available to ask questions, as well as make suggestions and provide feedback.
- Charms: This is the student account information and management website, where information about instruments, uniforms, music, and balances are maintained. Make sure your contact information is up-to-date on your student’s account:
- Visit the Charms website
- Select “Parents/Students/Members” and use school code kearneyhsband
- Use your student’s ID# or the password they have set up
- Access ‘Update Info’ module
- Get Involved. In Charms it is possible to select areas of interest for helping out, yet it is possible to check out additional Volunteer Opportunities page. Each successful academic year and competition season requires hundreds of volunteer hours – so there is a place for you to become an active member of the Organization!
If all else fails use the form below to email us, and we would be delighted to work with you
Please use the form below to send us an email and we will get back to you as soon as possible.